Create a charming accessory to dress up any outfit. Follow the easy steps to create your bow tie and then encrust it with fun embellishments using Aleene’s® Jewel-It® and you’re ready for a night on the town!
1. Cut out bow template and trace onto denim fabric with chalk pencil.
2. Cut out two bow pieces and place them right sides together.
3. Pin in place, sew a ¼” seam around entire bow leaving a 2” opening for turning.
4. Clip all four corners and turn bow right side out, making sure to poke out corners with the pointy edge of your scissors to create a nice bow shape.
5. Tuck sides of the 2” opening in 1/4” to match sewn seam and press bow flat.
6. Top stitch closed.
7. Using hole punch, punch a hole in both top corners of bow and insert jump rings.
8. Attach jump rings to chain necklace and seal with wire pliers.
9. Use needle and thread to hand stitch one large button in center of bow.
10. Randomly glue small buttons, rhinestones, and studs with Aleene’s® Jewel-It®.